Hello all, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving we have a lot of things going on here at Tactical Martial Arts.
1. We are back to a regular schedule now.
Time to get in here and work off all of those carbs and food you ate over the holiday.
2. Black Friday Sale – All in house merchandise is 30% off.
If you have been waiting to get that t-shirt or looking for a great gift that will keep your friend or loved one active and have a lot of fun look no further and you save a little bit of money.
3. Parents Night Out – Dec 13th make sure to register as soon as possible. The registration deadline is Wednesday, Dec 13th.
Ever just want a night to yourself or just need a break. At the Parents Night Out there will be lots of games, pizza, and a movie all under instructors supervision that are all certified in CPR and First Aid.
4. Black Belt Midterms – Dec 14th
We have Black Belt Midterms December 14th, we will still have regular classes and some of our black belts in the morning will be take the next step towards their next rank.
5. We are now accepting donations for the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Holiday Wish list in the front lobby.
This year we have teamed up with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and we will have a donation bin in the lobby. Please remember that all donations must be unwrapped, no dates on it (I.E 2019), can not contain latex, no glitter, nothing over sized, and no youth transportation items (I.E Scooters, Bikes, Etc.)