Good Afternoon All,
We figured we would send a courtesy reminder of our expectations of our students and junior instructors. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
TMA Code Of Conduct For Students & Junior Instructors
- Always bow to flags/ TMA sign when coming on and off the floor.
- Always bow to high ranks and instructors to show respect and courtesy.
- Always answer with “ Yes Sir”, “No Sir”, “ Yes Ma`am” and “No Ma`am”, “yeah” “what” and “okay” is completely unacceptable!
- DO NOT speak out in class or argue with instructor, if you have any questions, raise your hand!
- Be on time, if you are more than 10 minutes late, you will not be permitted to enter class.
- No goofing off or horse play in class! There is a time and play for playtime, Taekwondo class is not one of them!
- ABSOLUTLEY NO GUM OR CANDY WHILE ON THE TAEKWONDO FLOOR!
- Students are to be of neat, tidy and professional appearance. Students shall be in a clean, pressed uniform that is free of stains and of proper fit.
- Hand Pads and Feet Pads are to be worn at EVERY class!
- T Shirt Days are Monday, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Tuesdays & Thursdays, students are to be in FULL student uniform.
- Hair needs to be neatly secured and pulled back if hair is longer than shoulder length or gets into your face.
- NO jewelry is permitted while on the Taekwondo floor other than wedding rings.
- NO long (past the tip of your finger) fingernails or coffin or almond shaped nails.
VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN BEING DISMISSED FROM YOUR CLASSES, CONTINUED OCCURANCES WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP.